Most people are spending the biggest part of their lives working a 9 to 5 job, struggling to make ends meet. Sadly we are living in a world that is controlled by money. Aren’t you tired of hearing that the world’s richest 1% own 40% of all wealth? If you are a true visionary you might get lucky and end up belonging to that 1% category but realistically this probably will never happen.
The only way ordinary people like you and me can become financially independent is by taking a chance with the lottery. Winning the lottery will give you the life you always wanted and your choices will be no longer limited to the size of your bank account. Finally you will be able to live your life to the fullest. haihuayonline.com
But if it was that easy everyone would be winning the lottery right? Well, the problem is that most people are playing the lo ttery the wrong way. Sure there is a lot of luck involved but I will give you 6 tips that will dramatically increase your odds of winning.
1. First tip is an obvious one: You have to play the lottery to win the lottery. Nobody ever won the lottery by not taking a chance. You should always try to set aside a fixed amount of weekly money to play the lottery. Make a weekly budget just for this purpose. In the end playing the lottery is like an investment. You have to invest to get something out of it.
2. Look for past lottery numbers. This is a crucial tip. Find the numbers that are least frequently used and use those in your number picking strategy. Statistically you will have the biggest chance of winning by playing numbers that have never won before.
3. Keep using the same numbers from step 2 every single week. If you always play the same numbers your chances of winning the lottery will increase with every week that you’re playing.
4. Play in a team. Get 10 or more people to play the lottery with you, each for a few bucks. If you win you’ll share the profits. Sure your winning amount will be less this way but you’ll definitely win more frequently.
5. If you know someone who won the lottery before then talk to that person! Maybe they just got lucky but they might have a solid strategy in place that you can use to increase your chances of winning.
6. If you buy a $1 ticket and win $10 then you should play the next week for $11 instead of $1. Most people would just use this as pocket money but you are playing the lottery to win the jackpot, not to win $10.